What we do
ACA is active in the field of internationalisation of higher education through a number of activities:
- The promotion of innovation and internationalisation in (higher) education and training;
- The enhancement of contacts, networking and cooperation between its members organisations and third parties;
- The provision of fast and up-to-date information on important developments in the European institutions and international organisations via a monthly e-newsletter, regularly held policy seminars, and an annual conference;
- Research into and publications on internationalisation in education and training;
- The provision of know-how and expertise in the management of international cooperation projects and programmes, and their evaluation;
- Consultancy to private and public bodies on international cooperation in higher education.